Monday 27 February 2012

Disney Couture Magic.


I've always loved Disney Couture jewellery. They design some beautiful pieces that take me back to my childhood and quite frankly i've always been slightly Disney obsessed. I own all the Disney classics on dvd and always purchase the special editions when they come out, i just bloody love them. My all time favourite has got to be Beauty and the Beast, makes me smile, laugh, cry and sing really badly everytime. Perfect.
Anyways back to the jewellery.
The collection Disney has just brought out is amazing, i could buy every piece. My favourite item has got to be the seven dwarves from snow white on the ring, it's just fantastic, and the attention to detail on this piece is outstanding. Infact every piece is beautiful but sadly a little pricey too, which upsets me because i find it hard to spend so much money on something so small. But i think i need the seven dwarves ring it's so pretty.

3D Castle Ring- £59
Seven Dwarves Ring- £45
'Believing is just the beginning' Ring - £30
All from Asos.com

Take a look for yourselves and let me know what you think :)


4 comments: