Monday 19 March 2012

Hollister Haul/ Review.

Apology's for the awful picture quality.
Hollister is fast becoming one of my favourite brands. I can't help but spend my money in there, i'm so lucky to live near one of their stores because lets face it there aren't many in the United Kingdom.

The whole experience of shopping in these stores is just amazing. I know they don't have lights on in their stores but i think this adds to the atmosphere and personally makes my shopping experience that extra bit special. I just love it. Also they spray all of their clothes and the whole store in the signature Hollister perfume/ cologne and i have to admit it smells divine, it makes me sad when the smell disappears from my clothes that i have purchased.
Not only is the experience of shopping in there fantastic but the quality of their clothes is amazing. I mean they deliver beautifully made clothing, made to a high standard and every item is always on trend.

My personal favourite items from their spring/summer collection are the dresses and peplum tops. I honestly could have bought one in every style and colour, i was just so impressed. They're incredibly flattering, girly, pretty and perfect for the summer. I can not wait to wear them.  Each of these items were quite reseanably priced aswell ( i will list prices below), i mean they are definitely value for money and will last me years. Even my mum loves the brand, which is a break through because she usually hates anything i bring home. She was right when she said, ' I would rather see you spend your money at Hollister than at Topshop because everything at Topshop falls apart after a while and there is no quality or value for money from that shop'. As much as i love Topshop, my mum is right, and i think that store will be seeing less of me in the future.

I know everyone these days where's Hollister or knows someone that does but i can see why, it's just an amazing brand that delivers highly all the time. Even if i have no money i still go in to eye up the guys in there, seriously they are gorgeous, mmmmm. But seriously, i would highly recommend checking this brand out, i have no doubt that your'll be impressed and hooked for life.


What are your thoughts on Hollister?

1 comment:

  1. adorable tops. cute blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete