Tuesday 28 February 2012

Vintage Scarves.

I have to say my love for vintage scarves is getting out of hand. I seriously can not be trusted to go into any vintage shop or go to a carboot sale without finding and then purchasing one. I just love them. Here is just a handful of scarves that i have been collecting, trust me there are many more in my wardrobe. I don't know what it is about vintage scarves that i love so much, i just do. They certainly don't make things like these anymore and it's a shame cause they are beautiful and have so many uses.



These three scarves are my absolute favourites. The detail, design and quality of them is just beautiful and these three are definitely the most used out of my ever- growing collection. The first scarf was given to me by my lovely grandma, the second was my mums and the third was a lucky find at a car boot sale. You really can find some little gems at those places.

I apologise for the krapola photos :), you get the idea.

I mainly use these scarves to provide some colour and quirkiness to an outfit. I do this by tieing it around my head in a lovely big bow, or around my bag and also around my neck. I just love the way something so simple can make an outfit and add life to it.
My obsession and collection for these pretty scarves will never stop, ever!!



3 comments:

  1. I love scarves! great post :) im following

    xx Joey
    Love the flower girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scarves! actually inspired me to do a similar post next week!
    im now following :)

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, glad you liked it :), i'll get following you and keep my eyes out for this post.

    xx

    ReplyDelete